News & Events
Fisher-Titus Medical Center will be shining blue lights from April 1 to April 8 to show support and raise awareness for the more than three million Americans who currently live with an autism spectrum disorder. Members of the Fisher-Titus Pediatric Therapy Team also be distributing information about Autism in the Fisher-Titus Shady Lane Café from April 1 to April 8. Fisher-Titus is registered on www.autismspeaks.org as an official “Light It Up Blue” participant. For information on the Pediatric Therapy Department and the Autism Spectrum Kids programs at Fisher-Titus, click here.
News & Events
Keep current with all of the exciting things that are going on at Fisher-Titus Medical Center.
- View our latest news and search our archives for past articles
- Check out our calendar of events
- Visit our Press Center, a valuable resource for members of the press
- Certified Nurse Practitioner Cari Spettel Has Joined Norwalk Primary Care
- Fisher-Titus Endoscopy Center Recognized by Leading Gastrointestinal Medical Society for Quality and Safety
- Fisher-Titus Awards Area Schools $35,359 in Health Education Grants
- Dr. Ovie E. Appresai, board certified in surgery, has joined Fisher-Titus General Surgery
- New Beginnings Pediatrics Joins Fisher-Titus Family
- Dr. Jakleen M. Labbad Now Accepting Patients at Fisher-Titus Family Medicine in Wakeman
- Endocrinologist Dr. Vikram Kumar Joins Fisher-Titus Medical Care
- Fisher-Titus Home Health Named as a Top Agency of the 2016 HomeCare Elite
- Affordable Care Act Plans Accepted by Fisher-Titus Providers
- Kaiser Wells Pharmacy and Homecare and Fisher-Titus Medical Center Come Together as Kaiser Community Pharmacy & Home Medical Equipment
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center Earns “A” Grade for Patient Safety in Fall 2016 Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade
- Fisher-Titus Awarded The Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) Primary Stroke Certification
- Free Weight Loss Seminar
- Scott Endsley Named Vice President of Finance at Fisher-Titus Medical Center
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center, Huron County Public Health and Norwalk Park and Rec are sponsoring the Maple City Siren Run on Friday, Sept. 23 in Norwalk
Search Our News Archives
Thank you for visiting our Press Room. Please feel free to browse our news archives or to call us for help in developing your story. We are dedicated to responding quickly to your request for information or for finding health care experts on just about any health care topic. Contact the Fisher-Titus Medical Center Marketing and Public Relations Department at 419-660-2696.
As a local, independently owned community hospital, Fisher-Titus Medical Center is committed to offering patients the most advanced technology and medical treatment possible while providing the highest level of personal care. Click for our Fact Sheet...
All-Digital Cerner Smart Community Hospital
Fisher-Titus Medical Center (Norwalk, OH) and Magruder Hospital (Port Clinton, OH) became the first two all-digital Cerner "smart" hospitals in the nation after implementing a fully integrated electronic health record (EHR) system and interactive technology in "smart" patient rooms in April 2010. Learn more...
Please call the Marketing / Public Relations Department at 419-660-2545 to arrange interviews or request photography or video shoots. We are here to assist you in your efforts and allows us to protect the privacy of patients in our facility. More Media Policies...
A patient condition can be provided to the media only if the reporter provides the patient's first and last name and that patient is listed in the Patient Directory. HIPAA restricts the amount of information that can be released about a patients to a single word condition and the patient's general location in the hospital (provided it does not reveal prohibited information, such as that the patient is being treated for substance abuse). More Patient Guidelines...