Visitors can be good medicine for patients, and we encourage family members and friends to visit. From the Shady Lane Café to our Gift Shop, we want our facilities to accommodate our patients and visitors. However, patient care is our primary concern at Fisher-Titus Medical Center and, in order to enhance the quality of care, visiting hours and regulations have been established.
- Regular visiting hours are daily until 8:30 p.m.
- Visitors should be limited to no more than two at one time.
- Visitors must be at least 12 years of age.
- ICU visiting hours are individualized. Please check with the Charge Nurse for more information.
- Food or refreshments may not be given to a patient without consent of the attending physician or nurse in charge of the patients care.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors should not sit or lean on the patient's bed.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
Parking for patients and visitors is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week free of charge. Patients and visitors are cautioned not to park in reserved areas or certain designated areas. Please be sure to lock your car.
Tobacco Free Campus
Smoking and use of tobacco products are prohibited at Fisher-Titus Medical Center. This includes our Medical Park buildings, The Carriage House, outdoor areas and parking lots.
- The Shady Lane Café
- Vending Areas
- Sheri's Coffee House
- On the first floor near the Shady Lane Café
- Open 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Open 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
A Chapel is located on the first floor across from the Fisher-Titus Medical Center Pharmacy. Visitors of all faiths are welcome to visit there for prayer and quiet reflection
Public Restrooms are located on the first floor past the Gift Shop to the right.
Local morning, evening, and Sunday newspapers are available from newspaper machines at the Pavilion Entrance and the Admitting/Emergency Room Entrance. The Norwalk Reflector is delivered to the Pavilion Lobby each afternoon.
- Cellular phones are permitted throughout the facility, but please turn the ringer to the lowest setting.
- Pay phones are located near the Benedict Avenue Entrance and Admitting/Emergency Room Entrance.
- Patients may receive calls in their rooms from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Local calls may be made from the room at any time by dialing 9 and the number.
Long distance / toll calls can be placed by dialing 9 and then entering credit card or phone card information.
Fisher-Titus Medical Center provides wireless Internet access.