North Side Medical Office
368 Milan Avenue, Norwalk, Ohio
This facility was designed to improve access to a variety of outpatient hospital services and offer convenience for patients who are on the north side of our service area. This location provides many benefits including:
- Ease of parking and handicap-accessible parking.
- A multidisciplinary approach with Fisher-Titus services conveniently located in the same building.
- A collaborative environment where providers work together to ensure patients receive optimal treatment plans in the most convenient manner.
This state of the art 11,762-square-foot medical office building houses:
INDUSTRIAL HEALTH SERVICES
Fisher-Titus Medical Center Industrial Health Services offers comprehensive services to area businesses and industry. Industrial Health Services has served the community for more than 20 years and we continue to enhance our services.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Department of Transportation Consortium Membership
- Pre-Placement and DOT Physicals (On-site physician who is a nationally registered Certified Medical Examiner)
- Employee Injury Treatment and Certified Case Management
- Education Seminars
- Wellness Programs
- First Aid and CPR Classes
- BWC and DOT Drug-Free Safety Program
- Transitional Work Program Development
- Hearing Testing
- Spirometry and OSHA Respirator Fit Testing
- Immigration Physicals
Days and Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed holidays
OUTPATIENT LABORATORY TESTING SERVICES
- This blood draw area supplements services at Main Campus and offers a convenient location for patients traveling from the north.
- Tests that can be collected at the North Side Outpatient Lab include the same testing that is collected at our Main Campus Outpatient Lab. There are a few rare exceptions that would require the draw to be performed at the Main Campus. Hours coincide with Convenient Care hours.
The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Fisher-Titus Medical Center is accredited by the College of American Pathologists.
Days and Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES
AT NORTH SIDE MEDICAL OFFICE
For appointments, call 419-663-6464
To supplement services offered at the Walcher Rehabilitation Center at Fisher-Titus, Fisher-Titus offers physical therapy at the North Side Medical Office.
- A physical therapist and physical therapy assistant are staffed in this 1,800-square-foot facility.
- The space is equipped to help patients needing physical therapy in the following specialties:
- Foot/Ankle Injury
- Pre/Post Surgery
Days and Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Please note that the last patient sign-in at our registration desk is at 8:30 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- A new service of our employed provider group, Fisher-Titus Medical Care, and staffed by a physician and/or nurse practitioner.
- Services provided are similar to a normal primary care office visit and focus on treatment for minor illnesses/ injuries for adults and children. It has the same co-pay as office visits – most insurances are accepted.
Convenient hours and walk-ins welcome—no appointment required. Note: Your Primary Care Provider’s office will follow up with you for additional care. If you do not have a Primary Care Provider, the Convenient Care Office staff will assist you in establishing a Primary Care Provider.