The Industrial Health Department sponsors numerous programs for local industry, dealing with common industrial topics or specific problems. Following is a brief list highlighting several of our more popular educational programs:
- Red Cross First Aid Certification
- C.P.R. Certification
- Back Injury Prevention
- BWC Drug-Free Workplace Supervisor and Employee Training
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Drugs in the Workplace
Stress Management Fisher-Titus Medical Center Industrial Health professionals also provide and coordinate wellness programs for local businesses including the following:
- Body Composition Analysis
- Cholesterol, Glucose and Blood Pressure Screenings
- Hepatitis A and B Shots
- Employee Assistance Program
We tailor our programs to your specific educational needs and we provide our training at Fisher-Titus Medical Center or conveniently at your company facility.
For more information regarding our programs, please contact industrial health at (419) 663-6464.