Fisher-Titus Local Consortium
Industrial Health Services Fisher-Titus Local Consortium, provides accessible services to local industry for Department of Transportation (DOT) substance abuse policy compliance. The Fisher-Titus Local Consortium assists its members in monitoring quality of services performed, record keeping with summarizing reports, and selection of random candidates. In addition, the consortium provides DOT mandated training and education programs geared toward the industry.
Other membership benefits include:
- Drug screening by trained technicians
- Quarterly selection for random testing
- Computerized random selection
- Monthly summary statistics
- 24-hour access to testing
- Monthly Saturday DOT physical examinations and drug testing
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) consultation for positive test results
- Reduced rates for training and education seminars
In addition to Consortium membership, industries can now take advantage of maintenance and management of driver qualification files.
Please contact us at (419) 663-6464 for additional information regarding our consortium membership.