Fisher-Titus Medical Center audiologists are health care professionals with master's degrees in the assessment and management of hearing loss. Our audiologists specialize in identifying, diagnosing, treating and monitoring disorders of the auditory and vestibular systems of the ear. Anyone at any age can have trouble with hearing or balance. Hearing evaluations provided at Fisher-Titus Medical Center are individualized for infants, children, and adults.
The following audiology services are available at Fisher-Titus Medical Center:
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR)
- Adult hearing testing/consultation
- Balance testing/ENG/VNG
- Child hearing testing/consultation
- Hearing aid repair
- Infant hearing evaluation/consultation
- Newborn hearing screening
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAE)
Fisher-Titus Medical Center audiology department also offers the latest products for your hearing needs, including:
- Assistive devices
- Battery sales
- Custom noise protection (ear plugs)
- Ear molds
- Hearing aids with the latest in digital technology
- Swim plugs
For more information on audiology services at Fisher-Titus Medical Center, call the Speech and Audiology Supervisor at 419-660-6957.
For general information regarding the practice of audiology, visit the American Speech and Hearing Association website.