Supporting Local Health Care
Your donation to the Fisher-Titus Foundation stays in our community and benefits programs that touch the lives of local residents every day.
Some of the programs and projects that have benefited through Foundation funds include:
"Building on Tradition.. A Vision for the Future"
Funds raised through this $3 million capital campaign are being used to fund a portion of the $3 million Phase II Construction Project to expand Fisher-Titus Medical Center's Cancer Center and the Rehabilitation Center. The generous donors to this campaign are ensuring that necessary cancer and rehabilitation services are locally available for residents in the communities served by Fisher-Titus Medical Center. The project also includes an expanded Cardiac Rehabilitation area and an additional area specifically designed for local pediatric rehab patients.
"Helmets for Kids"
An estimated 88 percent of head injuries suffered by cyclists could be prevented if all bike riders wore helmets. Your contributions help make it possible for Fisher-Titus Medical Center to offer properly fitted helmets for children up to 18 years of age.
Here are some of the other programs that your contributions to the Fisher-Titus Foundation support:
- Monitoring equipment for Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Community Mercury Thermometer Exchanges have safely removed more than 48 pounds of mercury from the environment.
- Diabetes education and juvenile diabetes support groups.
- Pediatric Therapy programs such as the Austism Spectrum Kids Summer Camp.
- The Plans of Giving offered by the Fisher-Titus Foundation.