Calculate the Cost of Smoking
- How many packs of cigarettes do you smoke per day? _____
- Multiply that by the # of days in a year (x 365)
- This is the average # of packs you smoke in a year ____
- Multiply that by the # of years you have smoked
- This is the approximate # of packs you have smoked to date ____
- Multiply that # by the average cost of a pack of cigarettes throughout the years that you have smoked
- This is approximately the amount you have spent on purchasing cigarettes to date. ____
What would you like to do with the money you save each week?
What would you like to do with the money you save each year?