Fisher-Titus Medical Center's Speakers Bureau is available to present programs to your business, school, club or organization on a range of health care topics. From general wellness and career opportunities to local health care updates and insights into health care issues in the news, members of the Fisher-Titus Medical Center Speakers Bureau are ready to bring you informative programs.
As the leading health care provider in Huron County, we are pleased to be your resource for health information. As part of our commitment to the communities we serve, all programs are brought to you free of charge.
Sampling of Topics
Here are some topics that may be of interest to you. If you do not see the topic you are looking for please let us know and we will try to accommodate you.
- Heart Health
- Health-Care Careers
- Home Health / Skilled Services Nursing Home
- Men's Health Issues
- Physical Therapy / Sports Medicine / Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Health
- Senior Health Issues
- Women's Health Issues
- Cardiovascular Health
- General Wellness
To Schedule a Speaker
- If possible, please submit your request one month in advance.
- To schedule a speaker, call 419-660-2544.
- Please have pertinent information available when making your request to help us better meet your needs.
Thank you for your interest in Fisher-Titus Medical Center's Speakers Bureau. We look forward to working with you.